Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pictures Of Gum Disease More Condition_symptoms Help! Do I Have Gingivitis/gum Disease (pics Included)?

Help! Do I have gingivitis/gum disease (pics included)? - pictures of gum disease more condition_symptoms

Well, let me say that I have to start brushing twice daily, floss once or twice a day and use an antiseptic mouthwash daily. But recently I discovered a few days ago, this was not floss the back of my upper right wisdom tooth (I presume, my gum, that the crown, which covers my lower back molar).

I was a little cautious about my use of silk and special attention to this aspect in my mouth to pay, and a few days later I began to feel pain and bleeding during brushing and flossing. Here are some photos of the region:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/SoDTHEGUY/teeth1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/SoDTHEGUY/teeth2.jpg

Well, I have something to read on some of gingivitis and periodontal disease, and were very scared to see that I with a few symptoms: bleeding gums, which are painless, with the exception applies when pressure is applied, sound a bit redder disadvantages for the rest of the gums. However, I saw imagMouth with gingivitis, but not really love me too. In fact, it appears as a kind of thrush or cancer, in addition to the tooth.

This was a few days, and I have intensified my efforts oral hygiene, but the situation has not abated. I am a dentist appointment scheduled for next month, but I fear that if we do not act quickly, it could be dropped into a serious problem.

Do I have gingivitis or other gum disease? What must I do to remedy this situation? Can I brush / floss / mouthwash could exacerbate the problem? Should I make a serious worry?

1 comment:

Dale said...

I followed a technique developed by Dr. Keyes a few years ago. It is simply a mixture of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and salt to a paste and brush. She was cured and harden the gum. So you can try this Insted of brushes, etc., the mouth, hard and gum abuse.

Post a Comment