Monday, November 9, 2009

Tech Deck Barrier Rate/fix My Batteryman Deck.?

Rate/fix my batteryman deck.? - tech deck barrier

Now I know there are people that interest me are sick, sending a message on the same floor, I tried to publish much, but if I really could be a reasonable hand, thank you. best answer get 10 points. 5 stars. sixstrong there are letters that have nothing to do with the right kind, because Batteryman Who is the creator of thunder, but no form of reporting. 40 cards can be stretched to 45.
Monsters: 20
1x Blue Eyes White Dragon
Art 1xAncient Golem
1x Creator
Omega Motor 1xfiendish
Crocodile 1x Cyber Technology
2x Batteryman d
1x Steel Scorpion
Nachi 1x
3x AA Batteryman
2x Batteryman c
2x CMOP Batteryman cells
1x Charger Batteryman
1x Marshmallon
Amgician Warrior 1x switch
1x complicated
Spells: 12
2x Short Circuit
1x Battery Charger
2x Quick Charger
1x goggles Marshmallon
2 batteries for recycling
1x sword of revealing light
1x SDC
1x Pot of Greed
Traps: 8
Case 2x thunder
2x laptop battery
1 xACCESSION pitfall
1x Shadow Spell
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x oven is a tribute
OK start for the people, I have no strength or industrial berfore Dragon Voltech doubt bad for them. Flamethrower all reported as follows: "Yugioh is gay", these pieces? and things like "Thanks for two points."
Finally, may vote on these 13 letters, as I mentioned before I go up to 45 and call themselves
1 SPACEGATE
2 nights abuser
3 Divine Wrath
4 barrier of Consecrated Life
5 Sakuretsu Armor
Reckless haste 6
7 Option Hunter
Magic arm protect 8
9 pulled the blanket
10 Wireless
Shrine Choir 11
12 storms
13 magic jammer
heavy disruptors can be used to combat the power of the evil magician:) thank you !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment