Monday, November 16, 2009

Heart Beat More Condition_symptoms My Heart Suddenly Starts To Beat Faster But Then It Goes Back To Normal With No More Symptoms?

My heart suddenly starts to beat faster but then it goes back to normal with no more symptoms? - heart beat more condition_symptoms

I know I must go to the doctor, but I am somewhat withdrawn and did not want to wait for him to at least an idea of what is happening. It is not so much fatty food as fast food can not attend, but does not eat red meat I eat lots of sweets. I am a little overweight but not obese, about 15 pounds overweight and I'm 17 years old. Exercise is not much, but I am not entirely settled, because the dance, but only a few mountains, from September to November and January to April. My grandmother suffered taquichardies but do not know that anyone suffering from heart disease in my family. I am a very healthy person who never wins and do not often ill. What happens is that the highlights for 2 seconds and then back to normal, I do not feel dizziness or blurred vision or other symptoms except for the beating of my heart in my chest, which is very unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment