Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How To Cure Low Pulse Rate Rate My Pokemon Diamond / Pearl Team Out Of 10?

Rate my Pokemon Diamond / Pearl team out of 10? - how to cure low pulse rate

Rate, with a detailed review, opinion or a comment about my team. I do not use a legend. The constructive response that will be taken more seriously, the best answer. The password will not be a total of more than say nothing, then the answer "." I want every Pokemon 10 rated, and the team in general.

Steelix (Rock Head) LVL 100
@ Leftovers Careful
EV: Max HP and Max Def SPCL
Gyro Ball (unless it is speed, the more power they have)
Stone Edge
Earthquakes
Curse (dynamics of attack and definition and a lower speed)

Gliscor (Hyper Cutter) 100 lats
Jolly @ Yach Berry
EV: Attack Max and Max
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge
Sword Dance

Starmie (Natural Cure) 100 lats
Modest @ Light Clay
EV: Max Speed and Max Sp Atk
Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Reflect
Ice Beam

Kingdra (Swift Swim) 100 lats
Modest @ Wet Rock
EV: Max Speed and Max SpAtk
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Dragon Press
Rain dance

Houndoom (Flash Fire) lvl 100
@ Focus Sash Modest
EV: Max Speed and Max SpAtk
Perhaps Flamethrower Fire Blast (precision and brute force?)
Lance SO
Dark Pulse
Sunny Day

Sceptile (proliferation) 100 Ls
Modest @ Power Herb
EV SpAtk Max and Max
Lance SO
Dragon Press
Hidden Power (Fire)
Sunny Day

I know there is sun and rain, I know I do not work on my team, but I have my strategy that I can not say. It's his easy to find.

I also have another to replace it with Kingdra Kingdra May.

Kingdra (Sniper)
@ Lum Berry Adamant
EV: Attack Max and Max
Cascada
Outrage
Focus Energy
Dragon dance

So, what do you think hold the attacker or special physical attacker?

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment