Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gold Wedding Invitations Wedding Colors - Gold And Hot Pink - Ideas?

Wedding colors - gold and hot pink - ideas? - gold wedding invitations

I am planning my wedding (February 07) and my colors are gold and fuchsia. The bridesmaids carried champagne / gold and my dress is ivory with gold ornaments and I will have hot pink flowers. The reception will be pink and gold, but I can not find photos on this color combination .. is usually white and a little .. I really do not know too much, so I can help you, as I am Chinese, and black is the color of marriage. Most marriages are Chinese red and gold, but I want to be different and I am chosen pink and gold. Thank you!
Any suggestions would be appreciated - the festive decorations, reception decorations, invitations, flowers, etc..

4 comments:

KCee said...

I think it's a great combo and is more modern and different than the usual red and gold. What lilies roses for the flowers? Even pink tulips / Gerbrant and Roses would be nice. You can mix with yellow flowers and green leaves. The cake can be a double gold look aluminum cake cover with a pink ribbon on the sides or hot pink flowers on the cake with a gold band. The calls could be in pink card with a piece of happiness or double. You will also find Chinese who come in pink. China latterns I love to decorate, even the pink table linens, or at least a cake at the table. That's all I can think of for now. Congratulations! :)

The First Lady said...

You really want pink? What you are now referred to 20 years if you are looking back on the table?

oh kate! said...

Check the Barbie section at Toys R Us store or at parties. Everything is pink. That should give you some ideas.

hushnowj... said...

If you can not find the decorations you want, why not do it myself? Almost anything can be painted.

Buy what you want, and paint the colors you want for your wedding. The cutting of paper, flowers, branches fans - all can be customized to your colors.

Boxes with a jet high gloss black lacquer with gold details, lots of stones for hot-fill weight with pink flowers are very similar. Dried flowers can be painted and new, unless they are fully painted, then sealed. Only then does the opposite hand is on a wire. Driftwood can also paint - and rocks.

You could model dragons, fans, whatever you want on the paper tablecloths. You can buy traditional Christmas ornaments hung in the colors they have, and the paint himself.

Use your imagination. I was wondering if it is hot pink cotton candy could be centers that can eat your guests? You can bind them in candy pink, and her lover.

Congratulations and good luck!

Post a Comment