Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dvd Carousel Player Can It Be Harmful To Hit Pause Too Long On A Music CD Or DVD Player?

Can it be harmful to hit pause too long on a music CD or DVD player? - dvd carousel player

I have a 5-CD carousel music on my stereo. Sometimes I want to play my choice on PlayStation pause for about 30 minutes to an hour and then continue from where you left off. Sometimes this is for DVD movies is also true, but not as often. I knew I could with VHS tapes, because they can burn the tapes. Are there any side effects to stop in time with the digital album?

3 comments:

devon q said...

The system is likely to be disabled, but otherwise, no, that's not really a problem

Soccer Star Meliemo said...

can cause the battery, but otherwise i dont think so

Alex said...

u think and if they all break into himself, but his spirit is 1 or 2

Post a Comment